Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine
Dr. Natasha Beach, Sports and Musculoskeletal Consultant, has extensive clinical management and sports injury diagnosis experience, as well as prior training as a General Practitioner.
What to expect
Areas of expertise
Sports and Musculoskeletal consultants specialise in assessing and diagnosing conditions including:
- Low back pain, including disc prolapse, facet joint syndrome, nerve impingement, sciatica.
- Tension headaches, migraines, concussion.
- Hip impingement, inguinal pain and hernias
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Traumatic injuries
- Screening or referrals for other pathologies such as rheumatological, neurological, gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, oncological conditions as well as post-operative check-up.
About Dr Beach
Initial consultation (up to 45 minutes) – £255
Follow up appointment (30 minutes) – £180
Musculoskeletal ultrasound scan – additional fee of £155
Covered by all major health insurance providers including BUPA and AXA
We’re here to help
What our patients say about us
Being a Professional Team GB freestyle skier I was experiencing issues with my knees, I dropped into Acer house for a physiotherapy session with Phil Jeffs who was excellent… I feel a remarkable difference. Highly recommend.
Peter is amazing at what he does, very professional and caring. Acer House Practice is a very smart, beautiful practice with very modern facilities.
I highly recommend both Peter and Acer House Practice.
Located in the picturesque village of Farningham in Kent, Acer House Practice is easily accessed by road and public transport with free parking on site or within the village.